Limited Liability Partnership
Register Limited Liability Partnership in India
Looking to Incorporate new company or register Limited Liability partnership business? Then you have come to the right place. We are here to assist you with Private Limited Formation or Limited Liability Partnership registration.
Among the entrepreneurs, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has become a more preferable form as it incorporates the flexibility of both partnership firm and benefits of limited liability of a company into a single form of organization at a low compliance cost. Most often, new businesses need to borrow money or ask for a loan and take things on credit. In normal partnership, while your personal property and saving would be at risk in case if you are not able to repay its loans; in LLP only your investment to the business will be at loss, keeping the personal property of your partners safe. At Sai Digital Signatures, we provide quality services for the formation of LLP within a very few days.
- LLP is ideal for small business; LLP with less than INR 40 lakhs turnover and a capital less than INR 25 lakhs does not require tax audit.
- Regardless of the changes in partnership, LLP will remain in existence without getting affected by the departure or death of a partner.
- In case of legal issues, it reduces the liability of each partner.
- The ownership can be easily transferred by designating the desired person as the partner.
- Partners are not responsible for liabilities or business debts.
- Minimal paperwork and less formal requirements than corporations.
- ID Proof and Address Proof for all Partners
- PAN Card of the partners
- Photograph of the partners
- Passport in case of NRIs and Foreign Nationals
- Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) of the property to be used for registered office
- Proof of registered office address
- Digital Signature Certificate of LLP