GST Registration/Return Filing
Right from the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India on 1st July 2017, it has been the talk of the nation. Since then, GST registration has been made mandatory for businesses and all registered businesses need to file monthly, quarterly or annual GST Returns based on the type of business. With this new tax reform in India, the ease of doing business has been improved with rising taxpayer base across the country. Also, with the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax, millions of small businesses come under a single pattern.
If you are thinking of adopting a company to do the GST registration and filing monthly return like GSTR3B/ GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3, then you have reached the right place.
Sai Digital Signatures provide premium services to complete the GST registration of your business in a very effortless manner. The basic requirement for a business to have GST registration is that the company should possess a turnover more than 20 lakhs, or 10 lakhs in northeastern and hill states, excluding the state of Jammu and Kashmir where registration is not required. We aimed at providing ease to the taxpayers by helping them with the registration of GST to the filing of returns in a very hassle-free way. Our team of experts will assist in getting your GST registration completed successfully, filling up the application forms and submission of documents in the ideal way it should be done. We assist entrepreneurs and business people to make the right process of GST registration, reducing the risk of barriers.
- Helps to follow the rules and regulations of the market, developing successful business without any trouble.
- Allows steady flow of input tax credit through the chain.
- Reduces the cascading effect of taxes.
- Achieve business goals easily.
- Hassle-free operation of businesses throughout the country.
Documents Required For Registration
- Pan card (Except for Non-Resident taxable person)
- Valid Address proof and Indian mobile number
- Valid EMail address
- Proof of constitution of your business
- An authorized signatory who is a resident of India and who has a valid PAN number
- At least one Proprietor/Partner/Trustee/Member with valid PAN
- Business bank account details with bank statement
- Proof of partners/promoters
- Jurisdiction details